Automatic Pool Cleaners
Pooline Suction Automatic Pool Cleaner , Climbs Walls and Brushes.
- 10 hoses included for up to 30′ pool. Ideal for cleaning bottom surface and wall; does not clean stairs
- Require at least a 3/4 hp swimming pool pump or 1600 GHP to function properly.
- No tools required and no electricity needed; Attaches to your existing filtration system
- Cleaner should be moving about the pool at a rate of 8 to 12 feet per minute.
Pooline Automatic Pool Cleaner Requirements
Connect to Pump
1 HP power pump or above are recommended to use for this pool cleaner.
Connect to Filter
For better usage, the filter is recommended to be washed every week and kept it clean.
Function of yellow seal clip
Weighted stabilizer properly use the seal clip to keep the balance when you clean the pool. Recommended each Clip is for every 3-foot of depth of your pool.
How to use eye ball diverter
Adjust or twist eye ball divert to change the flow of water and to make sure the water flowing can be inside with right direction.
Hoses need to be right length
The length of the hose is very important while using a pool cleaner. With a hose that is too long you can get it tangled while moving around and with one that is not long enough you may get some spots that are not clean. Provided with adjustable hose lengths you can add or take off the amount of hose needed for your pool for the best fit.
Clean up debris from flapper regularly
When using the pool cleaner you should always remember to clean the flapper regularly. Before and after you start using the pool clean cleaning the flapper can greatly increase the flow of the cleaning making it more efficient and fast. Check inside the flapper for debris that might be stuck or debris that is building up and may cause future problems.
Tips: Please do not put the pool cleaner into the pool during the non-pool season to avoid the debris get into the flapper, and clean up it first before you start to use it in the beginning of pool season.
No air in the hoses
To get the optimal usage out of the pool cleaner, there should be no air in the hose while it is running. To avoid this issue, please leave the cleaner inside the pool as it will extract out air with water. Once its done, follow the instruction manual to operate.
Most of the pool chemicals or bleach would erode the materials of this product. To operate correctly, please wash the product after every usage and away from water. Specifically, except pool season, store the pool cleaner be outside of the pool in order to make it avoid erosion.
Smart Design – Adjustable Cleaner
Adjustable cleaner and diverter make it climb the walls of your pool and being a new cleaning pattern, also, it can be used by different positions by opening to redirect the return line water flow to clean properly in your pool, both of above ground and in ground.
Pooline Automatic Pool Cleaner Description
Deluxe automatic pool cleaner vacuum with a set of hose included! This item is perfect for efficiently cleaning dirt, leaves, debris, bugs, pebbles and short twigs from your pool; allowing you to spend more time in your swimming pool instead of cleaning it.
No wheels or gears means no jamming, breaking or otherwise interrupting the cleaning process. Thinking smarter, not harder, is the key to enjoying your backyard oasis worry-free this summer!
Features: Design- Design High efficiency and low maintenance Durable Cleaner
– More durable than those cleaners made of thinner PVC Simple Design
– There are no wheels to jam, no gears to break Its smart design for easy maintenance Existing Filtration System
– Attaches to your existing filtration system. Acts like moving drain, moving more water through the filtration system over a shorter period of time Requirement
-Require at least a 3/4 hp swimming pool pump or 1600ghp to function properly Great Energy Saver
– The devices navigate around the water by themselves. This means that your pool stays clean without the need to expend your time and effort dragging cleaning implements through the waters Able to Clean Gently and Thoroughly
– Soft and thickened pleated seal(base plate) to clean your swimming pool gently and thoroughly, regardless of size, shape, or construction. Clean your pool from top to bottom automatically and effortlessly Effective
– Clean a variety of different types of debris from the pool including leaves, twigs, algae and numerous other particles.
This can prevent a build-up of debris which could cause damage to the integrity of your pool Recommend for swimming pool up to 16′ x 32′ No tools required / No electricity needed Package Content: Pool Cleaner Hoses Sets Regulator Valve Manual
Showing the single result