Confer Curve Pool Entry Step is available in two different Above Ground configurations. Start with either just the base step unit or expand it into a complete system at anytime with the addition of a right side curved add-on. The Curve In-pool Step can also easily be converted to an Entry System with the addition of the Ground to Step Entry Ladder.
- Start with the base step unit (staircase) and then expand into a complete Curve system at any time
- Curve system has the sweeping “wedding cake” look that many homeowners want in a pool step
- Four tread unit is for above ground pools
- Three tread unit is for inground pools
- Above ground unit can be assembled with treads curving inwards or outwards depending on customer preferences
- Eye-catching, graceful sloping handrails
- Two tone color – grey treads with warm grey (beige) sidewalls and handrails. Complements any swimming pool!
- Adjustable base pads to compensate for a slightly-dished pool floor
- Can be shipped by UPS or Fed-Ex
- Weight limit – 400 lbs.
- Tread width – 27”
- Tread depth – 10”
- Riser height – 11”
- Unit depth – 32”
- Handrail height (from top step) – 30”
- Height to top tread – In ground 36” – Above ground 47”
- Mounting bracket length – 24”
- Overall outside width – 38”
- Complete Curve System width – 58”