Installation – Caspian Above Ground Pool Available in 54in 52in and 48in
Round Pool Installation
Oval Pool Installation
Caspian 52 above ground pools are economically priced and backed by a 20 year warranty from Hollowell Industries, Inc built in the U.S.A. for over 35 years. The Caspian 52 pool is made of hot dipped galvanized steel, the wall is strengthened with deep corrugation and pre-punched wide-mouth skimmer and eyeball return openings eliminate sharp edges that could cut the liner during installation, joint connectors are molded resin covers, 7″ galvanized steel ledges and verticals, universal top and bottom steel rails and plates.
- Wall: Poly-Lam™ coated, baked-enamel, 52″ high pool wall. Corrugated steel pool wall for flexibility and vertical strength.
- Wall Bolts: Tru-Lock™ Wall Closure offers a newly-designed fastening system for maximum strength, greater wall stability, and a faster, easier assembly.
- Covers: 6 inch 2 piece molded resin covers.
- Ledge: 6 inch hot dipped galvanized steel ledges. Enamel painted.
- Verticals: 5 inch hot dipped galvanized Enamel painted steel verticals
- Rails: Universal top and bottom steel rails.
- Plates: Universal top and bottom steel plates.
- Space Saver: Oval Support System allows larger pools to fit into smaller backyard settings. Plus, it is easy to install.
- Hardware: Zinc Dichromate hardware.
- Frame and Wall Color: Grey frame and grey wall.
- Algae In Above Ground Pools
Algae In Above Ground Pools is a problem that must be handled immediately before it gets out of control. Unless you want to grow algae. Algae are tiny plants that live in water and can bloom in a short time as their environment allows. Above Ground Pools are no strangers to algae , which can form when there is plentiful sunshine, and food. The trick to controlling algae is to control it’s environment.
Algae In Above Ground Pools
There are 3 main types of algae that are usually found in pool and spa water:
1. GREEN ALGAE – This type of algae floats in the water or forms on the sides of the pool or spa and appears dusty green. If it goes to far it may completely obscure the water.
2. YELLOW ALGAE – Also called “Mustard Algae” because of the mustard color, appears as yellow powder deposits usually on the shady sides of the walls.
3. BLACK ALGAE – This type of algae also appears as a Blue-Green color and forms very adhesive inch or so size spots on pool surfaces.
How to Treat
When proper chlorination levels are maintained in your pool algae cannot form, Once algae does appear though normal levels of chlorine may not control it. Once algae is established you must treat the water with 30 PPM of Free Chlorine. This kills the algae and destroys the organic waste left behind.
Make sure the pump, filter and Chlorinator are working properly. Run pump continuously for 24 hours and then sweep thoroughly. Do not use the Pool or Spa until all chemical levels are back to normal and the water is crystal clear.
Once Algae has a foothold in your pool you must get aggressive with it to defeat it.
Algae In Above Ground Pools
Paradise Pools Mart –taking care of algae
Installation – Caspian Above Ground Pool
Paradise Pools Mart
Our You Tube Channel